Regardless of the causes of eyebrow hair loss, it can be traumatic experience for the individual who suffers from it. In some instances, the cause of loss of eyebrows can be remedied through the use of eyebrow transplants. The loss of your eyebrows does not have to be permanent. Undergoing such a procedure can reinstate a sense of confidence and bolster the self esteem of an individual who has lost their eyebrows, whether partially or hot sale eyelashes.
Common Causes of Eyebrow Hair Loss
- Smsux trauma is the leading cause of loss of eyebrow hair. The trauma may have resulted from injuries received in a car accident or work related accident. Thermal, chemical, and electrical burns are also common forms of physical trauma resulting in the loss of eyebrow hair.
- The overplucking of eyebrows can also be one of the causes. When performed in moderation, the plucking of the eyebrows can be beneficial for cosmetic purposes. However, there are some individuals who have performed it in excess, and the result of it is hair loss. Overplucking can also cause a person to suffer from scratches, irritations, and infections of the eye itself.
- Although less common, hot sale eyelashes can also lead to the loss of eyebrows. Simply defined, trichotillomania, or TTM, is the self inflicted removal of hair. It is a disease that is associated with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Commonly described as a nervous tic, in this instance individuals are compulsively pulling out eyebrows or plucking their eyebrows. However this can also occur on the head and hot sale eyelashes.
- Certain medical treatments, like chemotherapy or radiation, can cause an individual to lose their eyebrows, as well as hair located in other regions of the body. Generally, once the treatments have ceased, the hair will regroup on its own. However, surgical assistance may be called for in some instances.
- Finally, in some instances, simple genetics may be one of the causes of eyebrow hair loss. The loss of individual hairs can leave the eyebrow appearing patchy. If genetics of the underlying causes of loss of eyebrow hair, an eyebrow transplant will be the most effective means of remedying the situation.
There are some eyebrow growth products available that are developed to eyebrow hair growth and LiBrow is the best of such product. LiBrow Purified Eyebrow Stimulator starts with a rich base of powerful vitamins, minerals, and proteins that were specifically blended to help stimulate and strengthen the coarse eyebrow hair.
There are millions of women who suffer from eyebrow hair loss who don’t know there are treatments like LiBrow Purified Eyebrow Stimulator available. This is an excellent hair restoration product that allows you to regrow hot sale eyelashes naturally, safely and subtly. Visit my site Hair Restoration Products to read reviews and see how it worked for women just like you.