Liquid eyeliner is one of the most sought-after makeup products today. This is because they can do wonders for the windows of your soul – your eyes. Liquid eyeliner can give you that perfect, sultry cat-eye you are looking for. Of course, if you want to have your eyes look bigger, when applied properly, this brand 3d mink lashes private label product will help you greatly in achieving this goal.
This eye makeup, however, is not the easiest to use or apply. You need to have good manual dexterity since putting this on can be quite messy. Using liquid eyeliner can be very difficult and daunting for first time users. If it’s your first time to try this brand 3d mink lashes private label , below are some tips you can follow:
• Don’t ditch your pencil liners yet. Even if you will be using liquid eyeliner, you still need your pencil liner. Use the liner to create the shape you want for your eyes. Using a liner also permits you to put a line right in between the lashes so you don’t leave any unsightly gaps between lash lines.
• Smsux use a concealer to trace the outside line. To make the line pop, you can trace the outside line with a bit of sheer concealer. To help make the line look cleaner and more professionally done, use a color you that is slightly lighter than your actual skin tone.
• Rest the pen against your top brand 3d mink lashes private label. To reduce messes or smudges, rest the liquid eyeliner pen against your top lashes. Once you’ve done this, pull up slightly on your lid with the other hand to expose the bit of skin closest to the lash line. Then, work from the outside in and let the pen do all the hard work for you.
• When applying, always stare straight into the mirror. If you want to achieve a dramatic cat eye line, stare straight into the mirror when using the liquid eyeliner. You can then use the angle of your bottom lash line as a guide as to where you want the feline flick of the line to go.
• Use cotton brand 3d mink lashes private label or Q-tips to erase or correct mistakes. Finally, everyone, even professional makeup artists, can make mistakes when using the liquid eyeliner. The key is to know how to correct these mistakes. To correct or erase mistakes, dip a cotton bud in some water. This will act as a magic eraser to help you quickly tweak the line without destroying the rest of your makeup