Long luscious eyelashes are all the rage at the moment, and to get this look most women will need to apply false 3D mink flutter lashes. In reality most women are dissatisfied with the length and/or fullness of their natural eyelashes. Which is why products designed to help make your individual eyelashes look longer, and fuller are one of the top cosmetic market sellers.
As women consumers we spend thousands of dollars each and every year on products that the media tells us will make us more attractive. Which is why choosing individual eyelashes over all your other eyelash enhancement options is the best one, and it’s fairly inexpensive.
Individual eyelashes are a more practical, every day selection over a full set of fake eyelashes. They are available in a wide variety of lengths and thicknesses. They allow you to just fill in the gaps of your natural lashes without giving you too many eyelashes, leading people to question if they are real.
APPLYING FAKE INDIVIDUAL EYELASHES:
• Apply a line of eyeliner across your eyelash line. This allows you to better hide your application.
• Place a dot of fake eyelash glue on the eyelash base or “knot” then let it dry for a few seconds.
• Blow on the glue for about 10 seconds, this helps it set and get a firmer hold with your eyelid.
• Hold the eyelash in your fingers and place it as close to your eyelash line as possible. Push down on the eyelash to make sure it sets properly.
• When working with individual eyelashes it is best to start in the center and corners of your eye, then apply where else needed. Usually about four clusters are all you need.
Don’t get discouraged if it takes you a while to get the hang of applying fake 3D mink flutter lashes. Individual eyelashes can add a lot of sex appeal in just a matter of moments in a very inexpensive way!
Now listen up! If YOU want LONG LUSCIOUS LASHES within 2 to 4 3D mink flutter lashes, without the inconvenience of false lash extensions, then check out this exclusive
Article Source: smsux